UKPS Retail Officers work in conjunction with Store Managers, to provide the best security solution for your store. UKPS Retail Security Officers are SIA trained to the highest standard. The purpose of our Retail Security Officers is to patrol shop floors and surrounding areas, deterring theft, collusion and maintaining a high level of security in minimizing the risks of wrongful arrests or detention.
All of our Retail Officers can wear full uniform allowing them to stand out from the crowd as a figure of authority or plain clothes as a private store detective. Operations are done on foot or through a CCTV Control Room. The main roles of our Retail Officers are:
- To observe everyone and everything within the retail premises where they are working
- To prevent theft, loss and wastage
- To deter the operation of criminals
- Carrying out relevant checks and searchers to inform and report any incident using the correct documentation
- Roles must follow the instructions laid down by the company and client.
- UKPS Retail Security services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week